Monday, June 1, 2015

Perfect chic and became the living room you my Mary !! Bollywood table with olives, but the rest of


In a previous post I presented the decorated our house, which participated in the third and last party of One team 4 Seasons. Since then I made several changes in the field, mainly because I was missing things I expected to come within days. One of them was a table I ordered the buffet on the olive. Banal issue for many as well known chain decoration species reproduce below. But the olive loved as a theme of old, mostly because I feel that symbolizes my island, Crete. So, although I was scared initially not become graphic, a large olive tree is currently over my breakfast. rational cpc And truly the love!
And now if the big empty wall had finally met, I could now dedicate more time to decorate the Christmas buffet! The music book and carousel moved, the lights tangled around a simple green garland rational cpc and cages I had kept so long finally found their place!
The charm is in the cage received it today. I think now with the latest additions to the house is almost ready (and I say almost because if I can not move anything for a reasonable period of time ... you know how these!)
The ornteviera with chocolates left the table of the living room, as it seemed from the ate ourselves when we sat on the couch. Longer in the dining room. Better there! The place got a tray with pots, twigs and pine cones.
The allocation for construction and creation as time goes on growing! Yesterday we made and melomakarona, which were really yummy! I followed the recipe indulge, and really this woman puts everything stead. Those who ate loved it! The house now smells of Christmas in every sense of the word! And that makes us very happy! rational cpc
All Christmas presence is madness, rational cpc but impressed rational cpc me too much or five your photo with the album, I think I wrote, taking advantage of this natural eikona.kai the table with a very nice on my ELIA.Mairoula you wish to spend good celebrations with love and health ... many kisses! Reply Unsubscribe
Thank you my Maraki! The album was an inspiration of the moment, but finally I liked the result! And of course as genuine Cretan I was sure that you would like the theme of the table! :-) Many kisses !! Deletion
Very nice your house! Beautiful and tastefully decorated! The list is incredible and as subject and as a painting! The buffet with cages and colored balls great! Well done my girl and time itself beautifully to have it! Many but many kisses Reply Delete
The table olive anything but banal is thumbs rational cpc up for its excellent choice! Your decor is so .... pretty repeating that although I can not comment on it! Beautiful details and I agree with Maria for the photo disc which I have already Kotsaris my Pinterest board! Excellent taste well done! Reply Unsubscribe
There will be original ... The platter is amazing with pots !!!! I think I found the place and you had better not move it from there !! ;) (Democratically) rational cpc hahaha. I like but this base with candles that you put in the dining room !! Very nice was the buffet rational cpc with frame, olive I have chosen as the wedding color ... when that time !! :)) By the way the geyser on branches (the platter) unlikely !! Many kisses !!! Reply Unsubscribe
Democratically democratically decided to leave the disk-platter to the table for the rest of the holiday !! I thank the participants for voting !!! :) The olive tree is very nice theme for wedding and I applaud your choice !! Thank you for your kind words !! :) Delete
Very beautiful all! Special tray very vintage christmas liked! You're right in the Barmparigou puts everything stead! As if to try their own recipe km km! Good morning and kisses! Reply Unsubscribe
Thank you !! The Athena Barmparigou has very nice recipes and melomakarona was exactly as it should! I made the recipe "fantastic melomakarona". Just have in mind that it is slightly harder than normal because psineis the air. Therefore the above time members (40 '' about me I did a little more). To try, to recommend! :) Delete
Perfect chic and became the living room you my Mary !! Bollywood table with olives, but the rest of decoration in white romantic touches !! Good luck in your decorations ... know ... never end !!! Many good mornings and kisses :)) Reply Delete
Thank you Helen me !! I think you understand me in how restless we are in home decoration !! :) As I also know how much you love romantic touches in space! :) Have a nice day !! Deletion
Replies
Very handsome the pi

No comments:

Post a Comment